October 25, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

Fall is amazing! The colors, food, and fashion just make me smile. This is the third year that I go to my friends for a pumpkin carving party. I have carved a total of three pumpkins and I absolutely love it! I always say I'll save the seeds so that I can salt and bake them, I have yet to do this's there is always next year.

This is what you will need:

Pumpkin Masters Deluxe Pumpkin Carving Kit, I got mine at Walmart.

I let my boyfriend get down and dirty by cleaning the pumpkin out, then again this is the first time he's carved a pumpkin. I am sure he did not expect me to point out the areas he missed, he did a great job though!
This is the first pumpkin that I did not totally kill and I am very proud of how adorable it came out. We chose a cyclops we named him Mike Wazowski. What do you think?

Did you carve a pumpkin this year, share your links I would love to see how they came out.


No comments:

Post a Comment