August 10, 2013

Peacock Blue Briolette Earrings

Part of being a creative soul is experimenting with color and new techniques. With time you will notice that my dominant color is BLUE all shades of it! It is my all time favorite color ever since I was a little girl. I thought it was strange that all the other little girls loved pink (Blah) in time I realized it was the dreamy, creative person inside that new that all the shades of blue would inspire me.

This is my first time wire wrapping and I am pretty satisfied with the outcome! Not only am I in love with the color scheme (of course) but I know with more practice my designs will get even better. Soon enough I will have more of these lovely beauties and right after I will have rings and goodness knows what other things my imagination will come up with. 
First attempt not too shabby.

Final design, I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment