July 5, 2013

Fourth of July: Makeup




I love love love makeup! I mean who doesn't, love being doled up? So as much as love makeup I notice that so many people cake it on, not very attractive.Unless you are going out at night there is no reason what so ever anyone should have an excess amount of makeup on it looks low class. I can not tell you how many times I have seen beautiful young women walk into an interview looking like they are ready for a night out on the town and its not just the makeup the outfit screams "I don't care". I believe makeup is for the sole purpose of extenuating your beautiful natural features not to look like someone barfed makeup on you. :) So for this reason I will start sharing what I love to use along with pictures. Sorry the pictures are a little blurry, what can I say I was in the moment and an Iphone is all I had.
Image
Image
Face:
Eyes:
Lips:

2 comments: